
Wanted Dead or Alive
Richie Sambora/Jon Bon Jovi
Intr.: 2 vezes
D
It’s all the same, only the names will change
Everyday it seems We’re wasting away
Another place, where the faces are so cold
I’d drive all night, just to get back home
C G C D
I’m a cowboy, on a steel horse I ride
C G C D F D
I’m wanted, wanted Dead or Alive
C G C D F D
Wanted, wanted Dead or Alive
Introdução
D C G
Sometimes I sleep, sometimes it’s not for days
C G C F D
And the people that I meet always go their separate
D
Sometimes you tell the day
C G
by the botle that you drink
C G C F D
And times when you’re alone, well all you do is think
C G C D
I’m a cowboy, on a steel horse I ride
C G C D F D
I’m wanted, wanted Dead or Alive
C G C D F D
Wanted, wanted Dead or Alive
Solo Base: D C G C G CFD (2 vezes)
C G C D
I’m a cowboy, on a steel horse I ride
C G C D F D
I’m wanted, wanted Dead or Alive
C G C D F D Pausa
Wanted, wanted Dead or Alive
D C G
I walk in these streets, a loaded six string on my back
C G C F D
I play for keeps, ’cause I might not make it back
D C G
I’ve been every where , still I’m standing tall
C G C F D
I’ve seen a million faces and I’ve rocked them all
Refrào
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário